Monday, May 21, 2012

5 Days of Montessori: Online Resources and Freebies



Today is a fun post for me!  I hope it is useful to you, too.  I think one of the nicest parts about Montessori Moms and Teachers is that they are so passionate about helping others on their journey.  Because of this, there are so many helpful blogs, resources, and free printables available.  

The best way to learn Montessori is to see it in action.  It would be a good idea to follow a few blogs and watch what they do with their children and follow in their footsteps if you can.  If I find a good one, I often go back and read a blog from the beginning.  Reading their entire journey can help a lot!

I am going to highlight a few of my favorites.  Hopefully, you will find some great new helps for your journey! 

Free Curriculum and Printables: 


Blogs and sites with free Montessori printables:

Cultivating Dharma (free Elementary Albums)
Sites with printables for free and some for purchase:

My favorite Montessori blogs (that aren't already on the freebie list):

This list is by NO MEANS an exhaustive list of all that's out there.  In fact, I'm pretty sure I have forgotten a few goodies.  I will be adding this post as a page in my blog and updating it anytime I find a new fun download or blog.

I also know that my list isn't as long as some and I hope it doesn't disappoint you!  But, these are all links I have actually used and blogs I read often.  I feel they have great content and are worth checking out!

Have fun checking these helpful sites out!!

Thank you all so much for joining me over the last 6 days!  I wish you luck on your Montessori Journey!!

God Bless and Happy schooling!

We're linked up (check this link for a ton of great blogs!)

Montessori Monday

3 comments:

Deb Chitwood said...

Great list of resources! Thanks so much for linking up with Montessori Monday ... and thanks for including Living Montessori Now in your list! I featured your post at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LivingMontessoriNow

Unknown said...

This was a wonderful 5 days of Montessori series. I am so thrilled that you mentioned both my blogs. Thank you so much for reading them and for sharing the links to others. Have a great week!!

Cherine Muirhead said...

Pretty fantastic list!! Thank you for thinking of us:))

Cherine
Making Montessori Ours