Tuesday, November 2, 2010

PHEW!!

Omygoodness!!!! I just blinked and, um, 12 days just past!!! Holy Cow how did that happen?! I once read that one of the top ten rules of bad blogging is to write a post apologizing for not posting. But, I would think it would be even worse to not so, here it is...sorry! It has been a bit crazy around these here parts!

Some of the highlights:

*I took a 3 hour road trip with all three children BY MYSELF!! and SURVIVED!!

*Went to my niece's first birthday party. The decorations were AMAZING, my SIL really out did herself. I hope to have a post about that very soon!

*Found out that we are moving, though where I know not. More details on this when I have ANY info *sigh*

*Put together our Halloween Preschool group centers-Which I will be blogging about this week, even though Halloween has past *another sigh*

*Took the kiddos Trick or Treating for the first time {in past years we have gone to our church celebration}. Lots of fun was had by all, lots of candy is still at my house, all is good!

*Recovered from the flu!!! Praise the Lord! I was seriously making deals with God this time, I felt so terrible!! Oh and did I mention it lasted less then 24 hours? I am a wuss!

*And, as if this update isnt exciting enough {eye roll}, 12 years ago today, I voted for the first time and then went on my first date with my DH. Wow 12 years has flown by!!

To redeem myself for this pathetic post, I thought I'd share the kiddos in their Halloween costumes. These were taken at my neice's birthday/costume party.



The girls in their matching costumes :). Not sure where they were looking! And, please excuse the gigantic bruise on Mustang's chin. Pippi Longstocking told her she could do anything if just imagined it. Apparently that doesnt include flying across your slate and iron coffee table. Uh-huh.




And my little man. dressed up as Woody-my 2.00 yard sale find! I just had to buy a 1.00 hat at the Dollar Tree, and we were both happy.

Hope you had a great Halloween! God Bless!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whew it has been a busy 12 days for you! Love the costumes.. glad your feeling better.. and moving wow!